Are you worried about losing your job? Many people have this fear and in the coming months, more and more people will be asking themselves the same question. If you are in this position, what should you do?
Firstly, ask yourself if this is a real fear or an unjustified reaction to the current economic climate. Most jobs, in fact, will not disappear and most people will remain in their current employment. You may be worrying unnecessarily.
If your job security fears are grounded in reality, here are 10 ways that can help you to come out on top:
- Make yourself indispensable
- Do a SWOT on yourself – your Strengths and Weaknesses. What are the Threats to you and what are your Opportunities?
- Take a Personality Test – understand what makes YOU tick
- Research the market for your talents
- Understand your rights
- Discuss the situation with your partner
- Review your finances
- Think what you really want to do with the rest of your life