- Name 3-5 things you have accomplished in your life. These are things you are most proud of. What are they?
- Name your strengths. What are at least 5 positive qualities that you have? Any special talents or particular areas you are strong in?
- What are the things that get you up every morning? What are you passions? What makes your toes tingle and your soul quicken?
- What is really important to you? If you were at the end of your life, what would you need to have accomplished so that you have no regrets about anything?
- With the above questions answered, action do you need to take so that the second half of your life is truly extraordinary?
Barbara C. Phillips, Nurse Practitioner and founder of OlderWiserWomen(tm) inspires women to embrace the freedom, magic and wisdom of Successful Aging. Visit http://www.OlderWiserWomen.com for your copy of "Celebrating You: 50 Tips for Vibrant Living".