Build a Portfolio Career

Building a Portfolio Career

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Survey - Attention Grabbing Headlines

Tomorrow is June 30th, the last day of June. We will also be half way through 2010 (already …)

In my post tomorrow, I am going to publish the results of the 2010 Mid Life Survey, a slightly light-hearted survey which has been running for the last 2 months. If you haven’t completed it yet, could you please take 1 minute to answer the seven questions.

June 30th also marks the end of the blog30 challenge. Can I firstly congratulate all those who managed to post 30 articles on their blogs during June – a great effort!

Secondly and more importantly, I’d like to thank those of you who retweeted my articles and who left comments on my blog. It was very good of you to take the time and I hope that some of you will continue to follow my (less frequent) postings in the coming months.

Well done, too to Jeanette, who kept up with everything so well.

During the month, I read several articles about writing good headlines. For interest, my most popular blog post (by a long way) was the one with the title ‘The Art of Making Money’ – that must tell us something!

Please come back tomorrow to read the survey results.

Best wishes

Rob
=======================================
The Mid Life Opportunity (www.MidLifeOp.com) is a community for Mid Lifers. Advice and Guidance will soon be available from The Mid Life Coaching Panel. It’s free to join so what are you waiting for? Complete the form on the right hand side of this post…Tx

Please take 1 minute to complete the 2010 Mid Life Survey: Click here


1 comment: